35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
The purpose of the Ethical Hacking Training is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
The Course is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Engineers
- Security Consultants
- Security Managers
- IT Director/Managers
- Security Auditors
- IT Systems Administrators
- IT Network Administrators
- Network Architects
01. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
02. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
03. Scanning Networks & Systems
04. Windows Hacking
05. Linux Hacking
06. Viruses, Worms, Trojans and Malware
07. Sniffing and MITM
08. Social Engineering
09. Denial-of-Service and DDOS
10. Web Hacking
11. Hacking Web Applications
12. SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripts
13. Hacking Wireless Networks
14. Android Hacking
Mohalmald Salim - PSO