Online or onsite, instructor-led live Windows OS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Windows OS.
Windows OS training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Tunisia onsite live Windows OS trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Windows Operating System (OS) Subcategories in Tunisia
Windows Operating System Course Outlines in Tunisia
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Install and customize Windows 10
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows 10, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
This is a 5-day ILT course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it. The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery. The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the following exams will also benefit from this course: 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10
At Course Completion
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 10 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 10 devices by using Group Policy.
- Configure and troubleshoot user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 10 devices.
This Microsoft Partner Applied Workshop introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of Windows 10. The workshop combines video, and uses the Enterprise Edition of Windows 10 to cover what’s new in Windows 10 for IT Professionals, as well as the key Windows 10 ecosystem consisting of Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit(ADK) for Windows 10, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2013 Update 1 Preview, System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Technical Preview, and MDT 2013 Update 1.
This workshop is designed to enhance and extend the learning from the selected video content hosted for IT Pros on Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA). In this workshop, students will explore the new user interface features of Windows 10, the deployment and management tools listed above, and a deep dive into Device Guard for Windows 10.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in learning about the new features and functionality in Windows 10. In general, adopters of new technology or people looking to gain early insight into functionality of Windows 10, and related support services, and tools will benefit from attending this workshop. People who are key technical influencers and technology decision-makers in an IT organization also may attend this clinic, as they can benefit from gaining early insight into some of the latest features and technologies that Windows 10 includes
At Course Completion
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
Understand what is new when deploying Windows 10
Using System Center Configuration Manager
List and explain the new features of Windows 10 UI across multiple devices
- Use and customize the new user interface in Windows 10
Use the new Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
Use Device Guard for Windows 10
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-349 and build an understanding of these topics: Operating System Configurations, Installing and Upgrading Client Systems, Managing Applications, Managing Files and Folders, Managing Devices, and Operating System Maintenance. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam. This course is updated in support of Windows 10.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Understand Operating System Configurations
• Install and Upgrade Client Systems
• Manage Applications
• Manage Files and Folders
• Manage Devices
• Understand Operating System Maintenance
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to install and configure the principal functions and services in Windows Server 2019, including networking, user management, security, update and maintenance, cloud infrastructure management, and application development and more.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Write and execute PowerShell commands to streamline Windows security tasks.
- Use PowerShell for remote command execution to run scripts on thousands of systems across an organization.
- Configure and harden Windows Server and Windows Firewall to protect systems from malware and attacks.
- Manage certificates and authentication to control user access and activity.