- What is data warehousing?
- Overview of SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- What is SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming)?
- Preparing the Development Environment
- Accessing SAP BW
- ABAP syntax
- Creating a simple application
Working with Data
- Understanding Dataflows
- Understanding and executing queries
- Using ABAP for querying
- Working with ABAP objects
- Designing and implementing a Layered Scalable Archictecture (LSA)
- Acquiring data
- Staging and modeling data
- Understanding Corporate Memory
- Data distribution and data analysis
Developing a Data Application
- Gathering requirements
- Querying data
- Generating reports
- Integrating with other SAP applications
Testing the Application
- Debugging the Application
- The importance of programming style
- Writing code that is readable and maintainable
- Tightening queries
Summary and Conclusion
- An understanding of data warehousing concepts
- ABAP programming experience
- Application architects
Lectures with exercises included on top of the knowledge.
Mohammed Alqahtani - Saudi Railways Organization
Course - SAP ERP Fundamentals
The lecturer conducted the training in an understandable way, based on examples that illustrated the problems very well. All questions have been answered.
Kasia - Hitachi Energy Services Sp. z o. o.
Course - SAP Sales Order Processing and Supply Chain Management
I liked the most that the trainer was professional, highly skilled in his domain of activity and very friendly towards us. 10/10